Ship broker solutions is a Ship broking Company that have specialises in brokering/negotiating between ship owners and charterers who require oil tanker ships/vessels to transport their cargo mainly refined petroleum products. We negotiate Charter party freight/hire and demurrage claims
We also liase with various companies that handle dry cargo chartering, tanker chartering, container chartering, sale and purchase of petroleum products like AGO, DPK and PMS.
WHAT IS A SHIP
According to wikipedia the free encyclopedia, cargo ship or freighter is any sort of ship or vessel that carries cargo, goods, and materials from one port to another. Thousands of cargo carriers ply the world's seas and oceans each year, handling the bulk of international trade.
Cargo ships also known as Vessels or freighters can be categorised into five groups namely
1. General cargo vessels
3. Dry bulk carriers
4. Multi-purpose vessels
5. Reefer ships
1. General cargo vessels carry packaged items like chemicals, foods, furniture, machinery, motor- and military vehicles, etc
2. Oil Tankers carry refined petroleum products, Crude Oil, Liquified petrolem Gas and other liquid cargo.
3. Dry bulk carriers carry coal, grain, iron ore etc.
4. Multi-purpose vessels carry different classes of cargo – e.g. liquid and general cargo – at the same time.
5. Reefer ship is specifically designed for shipping perishable commodities which require temperature-controlled environments like,
fruits, meat, fish, dairy products and other foodstuffs.
RANGES OF OIL TANKER VESSELS INCLUDE
1. 10,000–24,999 DWT: General Purpose tanker.
2. 25,000–54,999 DWT: Medium Range tanker.
3. 55,000–79,999 DWT: Large Range 1 (LR1)
4. 80,000–159,999 DWT: Large Range 2 (LR2)
5. 160,000–319,999 DWT: Very Large Crude Carrier (VLCC)
At SHIP BROKER SOLUTIONS, we deal with Oil Tanker Vessels that range between 10,000DWT to 54,999DWT.
WE MAKE BUISSNESS EASY WITH STRATEGIC BROKERING.
AND WE INSIST ON NO LOSSES TO CLIENTS